Monday, June 30, 2014

Articles in Phenomena Magazine

Although I plan on using this blog for most of my personal research/writing, I want to occasionally pursue other outlets as well, for several reasons. One reason is because I sometimes write articles that seem better suited for a magazine than a blog post. Also, it is a good opportunity to connect with new readers, who might not have discovered my relatively obscure blog yet (or, let's face it, maybe never would otherwise).

The June 2014 issue of Phenomena features two articles by me, that were written specifically for the magazine. One is about the classic Danish Poltergeist/Possession case known as "Køge Huskors". The story is well known in Denmark, but the literature in English about it is limited. I felt that this case deserved a larger readership and more "official" recording into the "paranormal community". The other article is about a personal UFO experience I had back in 2006 in Wales, which is connected to one of my previous posts.


Well, enough about that. The issue with the mentioned articles can be found here, and in a few weeks time it will be accessible through the Phenomena site archive.

Many thanks to Steve Mera for featuring both articles. I hope we can do it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment